Throughout annual conference, the East Ohio Forward leadership team will be responding to the voting trends and elections and will be updating the slate accordingly.
We have several of ways that you’ll be able to check in – you can opt-in for any of these update formats.
- Website: The slate will be updated on our website: eastohioforward.org.
- Email: Emails will be sent in advance of each election from email@example.com. (Get emails easier by making sure to add us to your address book and/or “safe list.”)
- Text Messages: If you’ve opted in to receive text messages, we’ll be registering you for “Remind.” Within the next 24 hours, you’ll get a text from 810-10 through Remind asking you to confirm by responding “yes”. You can also sign up texts if you haven’t already.
- WhatsApp: We’ve created a WhatsApp chat you can join by going to: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HuxFN6vE8GiFVqK2DDZYai
- Paper updates: We will have paper versions of the slate available at least once a day. Can you or a friend/family member help hand out the slate updates? Sign up here.
Thank you for helping East Ohio centrists and progressives move forward together.